Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day -22

Weight unknown

Work was ok today slow but I still managed to squeeze out a few sales. After work I went to my cousins high school graduation party. It was good to see some of my family there. After I came home changed and went to the gym. I had the most intense workout that I have had since my official challenge ended. I focused on my lifts and that was it. That is how intense I plan to stay all the way through September. I realized today for the past couple weeks I have lost my intensity and focus. Now it is back to stay, its time I get back to steam roller mode. I ate well today and went back to drinking two Myoplexes. Tomorrow I am going to get up early to do cardio on an empty stomach. I am excited for the next 3 weeks leading up to my next official challenge.

No comments: