Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day -19

Weight- 280lbs


Today started off with a bang when I stepped on the old scale. It looks like tightening up my food and bringing up my intensity is paying off, lesson learned. The lessons I learn from this program are invaluable and just like life if you learn from your lessons and try not to make them again you become a better person. I went to the gym before work and did incline cardio on the treadmill again. I came home waited and hour before eating breakfast and then went to work. After work I came home had a Myoplex and then went to class. Class went by pretty fast, this program is just plain fast paced. I am sure in December I will be wishing it was over though. Tomorrow I am going to make an appointment for my car at Jensen Tire I will drop it off in the morning then my brother is going to pick me up and give me a ride home. We will pick it up on Saturday morning before going to my aunt and uncles anniversary party. Well I have a meeting early tomorrow so I better get to bed.

No comments: