Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day -23

Weight 283lbs

Today went really well, how could it not it was my free day. I went over to my brother and sister and laws and made lunch for them and gave them some baby presents. They are due the first part of July. I made EFL enchiladas. I asked them if they liked them spicy they said yeah, so I put in two Jalapenos instead of one. It may have been a little too spicy! Jessica's sister fed a bite to her son who is probably two or so. You should have seen the look on his face. LOL! He immediately took the piece of chicken out of his mouth threw it on the table and started chugging juice from his sippy cup. So she fed him a sandwich instead, but he kept trying to eat the enchiladas. It was funny. Later we went to De Soto Bend and fished for a little while, but we couldn't stay long because it started to rain. We came back their apartment went to church. After church I looked at my tire and realized there was a bubble on the side wall hopefully it can make it a couple days till I can get new tires. I was just hoping I could make it home! Now I am going to eat and then head out with some friends downtown. Tomorrow begins a week of intense focus and even more intense workouts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the GREAT meal! It was spicey but it was good and Joe survived! It is always fun having you around. The baby gifts are great, I can't wait to use them. Thanks again for a fun day! Good luck with your workouts this week. See you on Saturday!