Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day -18

Weight- 281lbs

I am really feeling good now that I have gone back to drinking 2 Myoplexes a day, I feel like I have more energy. I went to the gym this morning after my meeting and did my upper body workout. My workout was really intense broke into a good sweat. I did forget to stretch, but still a good workout. Work was hectic today, two people were in Vegas and one person had a family member die so we were really short. We were slammed all day long which was good in a way because there was plenty of money to be made. I came home after work and my room mate was half way into the BFL book and probably will finish it tonight. He was asking me a lot of questions about it and I believe will be doing the official 12 week challenge with me starting June 25th. I think the possibility of helping someone through a challenge start to finish and seeing their results will be more rewarding then making it through it myself. I am so excited for June 25th I can't even stand it. More importantly I am really excited for September 16th!

No comments: