Monday, June 4, 2007

Day -21

Weight- 284lbs

Today went well I woke up early and went to the gym. I have decided to go back to the basics. I have given up on my "distance" running for awhile and am going back to BFL style cardio. Today I walked inclines between 15-30%. It really got my heart rate going around 145 or so at the higher inclines. I came home showered ate breakfast and went to work. Work was really slow, but it ended up to be an alright day. I came home did a little cleaning and laundry then worked on a little homework. I am going to pack my lunch and then go to bed early so I can get up early and work the legs. My workout yesterday proved to be pretty good. My chest, triceps, and biceps are really sore today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Remember if it aint broke, don't fix it! I thought you were sticking to that plan? Or, where you bored and wanted to change to something new?

I could have designed another program for you (I probably should have), but I thought you wanted to do your own thing.... and because the whole 300 thing fell threw. Either way if you want me to design a new program for you let me know, if not that's cool too... just let me know what route you decide to take and what day the new challenge begins.

Jon