Saturday, June 9, 2007

Day -16

Weight 280lbs

What a great day! We went to Beaver Lake to celebrate my Aunt and Uncle's 40th wedding anniversary at their daughter-in-laws family's lake home. It was a beautiful day we and a lot of fun. Most of my Mom's side hadn't seen me since I started BFL and all noticed a huge difference in my appearance. I don't think the compliments ever get old :) they kind of fuel the fire. They were probably wondering how I lost all the weight considering all I did was eat today(Free day) lol. I am so tired it is amazing how tired you get from just lounging around in the sun all day, really zaps ya. I will get a good nights sleep tonight!

Tomorrow will be a busy one. I plan on getting up early and going to the gym, then going to church right after, then on to work. After work I have a softball game. I am excited for this week, I will keep the intensity up at the gym and hopefully keep moving the scale in the right direction. I am starting to catch my brother which will make a fun competition for both of us! Right now he is sitting at about 275lbs I think.

No comments: