Saturday, June 9, 2007

Day -17

Weight-281lbs

I woke up and went to the gym around 9 today and did cardio. The work out was good HIIT incline cardio. After the gym I went to Jensen tire where one of my friends works and dropped off my car. My sister-in-law Jessica picked me up and took back to my house. I told her I was glad that she picked me up because I didn't want this to be the first time I took a cab before midnight. If you are reading this Jessica, thank you for doing that. When I got back home I ate did a little homework and watched TV. Around 4:30 I got call from Jensen Tire saying my car was done. So I called my friend Jon and he picked me up and took me down there. We got there the guy explained the charges and I gave him my bank card to pay. It came back declined, because I have a $600 daily spending limit on the card and the bill was like $609. Luckily I have really good friends, before I could even call my bank Jon just offered to pay for it for me. So he came to my house after and I just wrote him a check. It is so nice to have the piece of mind that my tire isn't going to just blow at any minute. I also had the exhaust fixed which had been rumbling for a couple weeks now, so it is really nice that it is back to being silent.

Later on in the evening Jon and couple of my other friends and I went down to check out taste of Omaha. It is basically a carnival type atmosphere down by the river, highlighting many of the restaurants food from around the Omaha area. In other words it is a bunch of booze and really good food. I did manage to find something I could eat. Chicken Kabobs, just chicken on a stick. It didn't bother me not being able to eat or drink what did bother me a little was my friends asking me are you sure you don't want any? There is just so many times a guy can get tempted before he caves, but I didn't so that was good. We went to a bar downtown later that night and then I drove Brad's Jeep back to his place because I was the only one sober. They will owe me a few DD's come September. Overall a very good night but it is 2am time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always happy to help! You are very welcome.