Friday, February 2, 2007

Week 3 day 5

Weight- 330lbs

Alright, last day of week 3, It was kind of a busy yet lazy day. I got up early this morning and did a load of laundry then had a protein shake. I went to the grocery store the other day and am spicing up the shakes a little. This mornings shake was Vanilla protein, apple juice and frozen peaches. My brother showed up to my apartment around 9:30 and we ran some errands. We got back to my apartment around 11:40 or so and I had to hurry up and get to my Theatre class. I didn't have time to make lunch so I went to Burger King. I know I know no fast food. I ate about as healthy as I could there though. I bought two of their Chicken breast sandwiches. One for lunch and one to eat on my break at class (It is a four hour class). Luckily though we got out of class at 2, my prayers were answered!

So I went home ate my other Chicken sandwich and then set up my Book shelf that I just picked up today. Then I vegged out for about 2 hours. A friend of mine (Maggie) stopped by and dropped off some tickets to a Motley Crue tribute band. Unfortunately it was a little too late in the day to get anyone to go with me so I decided to lay low tonight. Either way I am getting ahead of myself. After Maggie left I made another Shake this one was nearly the same as the first, but I for the second one I added fresh pineapple. That was a very good shake. Then I went to the gym.

Walking Lunges- 30lbs 3 reps walking/lunging about 30yards
Dead Lifts-135lbs- 10reps, 155lbs- 10reps, 175lbs- 10reps
Dumbbell Fly's-47lbs- 10reps, 50lbs- 10reps, 52lbs-5 reps
Narrow Grip Lat Pull downs-110lbs- 10reps, 130lbs- 10reps, 160lbs- 10reps
Shoulder Press Machine-120lbs- 10reps, 130lbs- 8reps, 110lbs- 8reps
Reverse Grip Bar-45lbs- 10reps, 55lbs- 8reps, 60lbs- 7reps
Assisted Machine Dips- -130lbs- 8reps, -120lbs- 8reps, -110lbs- 10reps
Seated Calves-90lbs- 10reps, 125lbs- 10reps, 160lbs- 10reps
Ab Roller- 40reps, 17reps, 19reps


I thought the workout was pretty good I can already notice my strength is increasing. I came home today and threw some chicken and rice in the rice cooker and then typed week 3 days 3 and 4. After I got done catching up on my posts I sat down and watched 30 Rock which I had recorded on my DVR, and ate my chicken and rice. I guess that leads me to the present. I am hungry already again which is good, working the metabolism. Alright well that is enough posting for the day. I will be back in a week.

No comments: