Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day 8

Weight- 280lbs

I didn't post yesterday because it was a late night, I had a few friends over for a little Sopranno's style dinner. It was delicious, salad, baked ziti, meatballs, gabagool italian sandwich. I went to church this morning, then work, all day at work I was contemplating whether or not to switch gyms. I finally took the plunge and joined the new lifetime fitness here in Omaha. The main thing that was holding me back was the distance. It is about 8 miles from my house instead of Gold's being 2miles. The place is beautiful it is more like a resort than a gym. Great weight facilities, more cardio machines than I could use in a year, and indoor and outdoor pools w/ water slides. I might have to come up with a water slide workout. hmmm.... They also give you two guest passes per month. So if anyone wants to come workout or hang by the pool let me know! There are more amenities than I can list, very cool place to continue my journey. Tomorrow I will start the day off with some laps in the pool which will be my new cardio for awhile. The one thing I am going to start doing is getting ready for work at the gym to save myself time. So I need to go pack my lunch and my clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The meal WAS delicious! Thanks again for inviting us over. It was nice spending the day with you! I hope the new gym works out. Good luck this week!