Monday, July 2, 2007

Day 9

Weight- 279

I got to the gym around a quarter to 6 this morning I have decided to start swimming for my cardio. I am a pretty good swimmer but way out of practice. I couldn't even make it a lap without getting tired. I ended up doing just about every stroke I know to make it 20 minutes. This is going to be a fun new challenge. I showered and got ready for work at the gym I had plenty of time so I went to the gym's cafe and had a cup of coffee while I watched tennis with a few old guys. I left the gym around 7 and headed to work. I wanted to leave myself plenty of time so I could figure out how long it would take me to get from the gym to work. Turns out it takes about 30 minutes from the gym to my desk, so that's not too bad. It takes about 20 minutes from my apartment. Work went by fairly quickly I spent most of the day putting out fires. I came home ate and rested for awhile then went to the Transformers sneak peak at AMC. Wow! what a movie, even if you don't know what a transformer is it will be a fun one to see. Need to go pack my food and clothes for tomorrow.

No comments: