Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 13
Weight- 278lbs

Today was a good freeday I woke and did some laundry and homework, then went and got my hair cut. Later on in the afternoon my buddy Bill joined me at the gym, basically to lounge around at the pool. When I came home I found out my uncle had had another heart attack while golfing, (probably time to just hang up the clubs). So my parents were planning on coming in town to see him at the hospital. It sounds like he is going to be ok. He had a heart attack a couple of years ago while golfing and it was a wake up call for him, but sounds like this was a BIG wake up call. So later I met my parents, brother, and sister-in-law at the Upstream brewery for dinner. I had the Mojo Chicken Quesadilla, which was delicious for anyone looking to find some good free day food. Now I am working on packing lunches for tomorrow and clothes for the gym before church. Busy day tomorrow so I am going to need some rest tonight.

No comments: