Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day -7

Weight- Unknown

It is good to be back to posting after a couple of days off. I went back to the farm this weekend to work on tearing down one of our barns. We got a lot accomplished. There were a ton of antique tools and things that we removed to save we also took down the cupola and lightning rods, as well as the large door that they used to open to put hay in the loft. We were planing on bringing the whole thing down, but didn't have the right equipment to do it safely. So we will do that in the middle of July sometime.

I had a great LBW at my old highschool on Friday. It was so hot in there and no fans I thought about opening a window but working up a good sweat was kind of fun in a sick sort of way. I tried to push my legs to failure on squats like planned, but didn't quite get there. However I got pretty dang close, and my legs are crying today.

I woke up this morning and drove back from Iowa for work at 10 it was dreadfully slow due to the CWS and Fathers day so our manager let all the fathers go home around 2. After work my brother and sister-in-law stopped by to say hi and give me a gift. I had been talking about how cool it would be if they had a candle that smelled like fresh cut grass. Jessica told me they had them at Target. Of course I completely forgot to go pick one up, but they got one for me and it's great!

After they left I went to the gym and had a really great UBW and will be very sore tomorrow! Even though my weight isn't going down by leaps and bounds I definately notice a difference in my BF, during this time between challenges I have lost alot in my chest and gut. I also noticed my calves in the mirror on friday and they are starting to show some good definition. Slowly but surely I am getting there.

I have most of my major cooking done for the first part of the week and am ready pretty much for bed. I will wake up early again tomorrow and do my cardio before work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Finally have time to get on your blog and read a little. You are doing such an awesome job. You look GREAT! Thanks for coming home and helping us out -- we really appreciate all you and Jimmy do for us. Yes, you have a thoughtful sister-in-law to get you a good smelling candle. Or maybe you haven't been cleaning your apt. like you should be...ha!
Hope all is going well today. Hope to see you in mid-week.
Love,
MOM