Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day -3

Weight 277lbs

I had a really good upper body work out at the gym this morning. I did the fly machine for chest and dumbell press as my superset and boy was I burning after that. I came home ate breakfast and watched some TV then went to work. My brother called me at work and I think we are going to go to the CWS on Saturday. Tomorrow though is all about doing homework and laying by the pool, maybe not in that specific order. Tomorrow night I think I will go to Paulie's, it is a hole in the wall 50 weeks out of the year, but during the CWS they build a fence around the entire bar's property and it is a huge party. I tried to get a hold of the lady at Creighton to do my Body fat % for me, no luck, it might have to happen next week. If I maintained the 209lbs of muscle then I am probably at about 25% at my current BF. Tomorrow is my last workout for this challenge countdown and I am really excited to start on Monday. I have been thinking, even though I know I will be happy being at 15% BF I may just do a 3rd challenge and try and get down to single digits. Hmmmm... maybe I should just worry about my second one first.

No comments: