Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day -4

Weight- 279lbs

This morning was my first day below the 280's (that I know of I didn't weigh last weekend) It is always nice to see new numbers. I went to the gym and did my incline walking got my heart rate up to about 162bpm on a 30 degree incline to finish out at a 10. Work was pretty good today, I had a new E-commerce training with me for most of the day. At the end of the day I had him do the product searches while I took the call so he could get used to our computer system. He's new so it was a little frustrating for me because what I could find in seconds took him minutes, but I was there one time too and I actually made a couple of sales with him writing them up so that was cool. After work I came home and met my Mom before class she brought over a couple of shirts and a pair of shorts that she found on sale this weekend for me which was very nice. I didn't know at first about the shorts they look a little girly but I think they will work out alright. They are like long jogging pants cut offs very comfortable, I am wearing them right now in fact. Then off to class, class was class, there were a lot of people missing probably because it was so nice out and the CWS is in town. Well tomorrow is Upper body and I am excited for a really good workout. I forgot to call Creighton today about my BF% test I guess I will have to do that tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the loss...I can't wait to tell Jim! I am so happy for you, you look AMAZING, keep up the good work. Pretty soon, you are going to be not just a Studly Staley...you will be an UNCLE Studly Staley. Have a good day off tomorrow! Remember we are at Jane and Jerry's this week...call us anytime:)