Monday, June 18, 2007

Day -6

Weight- 284lbs

I woke up this morning and hit the gym did a little HIIT cardio, then went home and got ready for work. Surprisingly my upper body is not all that sore I really expected to be hurting. It is kind of funny how that works. Sometimes you think you didn't get in a good work out and your dieing the next day, then sometimes you think you had the best workout ever and you don't feel anything. Work started out busy and then kind of tapered off. After work I came home did some homework and watched some TV. I am really starting to get excited for my next official stating in less than a week. My second class ended Wednesday and I got my grades back, I got another A. I am just expecting the grading to get tougher soon hopefully I can keep it up for a year. Well I better go pack my meals for tomorrow I need to go to bed I plan on getting up early for my LBW tomorrow.

No comments: