Friday, June 22, 2007

Day -2

Weight- 277lbs

This morning i got up went to the gym and did my last cardio workout before I start my next official challenge. It went pretty well considering the first 4 treadmills I got on either the Tv or the display was not working. Everybody at the gym probably thinks I am just real picky about which treadmill I am on. I had a great 10 today I finished running at a 15% incline at about 5.5 mph. Then I stretched and went home. I came home ate and worked on some homework then went to the pool for a couple of hours. I came in and ate around 3 and my brother and sister in law came over a little latter to go to the pool but unfortunately it started raining. Tomorrow I planning an amazing free day that may involve 6 meal, and none of them will be good. One last hurrah before the my next challenge. I can't wait!

No comments: