Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day -29

Weight-285lbs

So less then a month away from my second and probably final "official" challenge. I have been chugging along as Kevin put it but, I am getting to impatient for my "final" results. I know they will come and I know that I am also in a much better place than I was 15 weeks ago. I am sure it is linked to a slow week in the weight loss category. It's funny because I know this week I will loose weight, no question about it, but I still get down about it. Today went well I ate well and made some money at work. I think people were getting there shopping done before the store closed tomorrow. After work I cam home and took a little nap, then went to the gym. There was one car there I couldn't believe it they closed early for Memorial day. So I came home and did my leg work out with a stability ball. I strapped on book bags, golf bags, and anything that could be used as weights to myself. It was a pretty good workout considering. Tomorrow after I go golfing I will go to the gym (They are open till 8pm) and do cardio then Jon and I are going to do abs together. We wanted to try out floor wipers. They sound like fun and definitely require a spotter. Here is a link if you don't know what they are. They originated from Gym Jones the Gym that trained the "Spartans" in the movie 300.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNGCG2L0OA

No comments: