Monday, May 28, 2007

Day -28

Weight-285lbs

Today went very well, I got up this morning ate and then went to the golf tournament my friends and I put on. Pretty small affair mainly with people we know. After that I came home took a nap and then went to the gym to do cardio. I met Jon there we were planning on doing abs together. I did my cardio while he was working upper body. I ended doing about 20 mins on the tred stairs and 10 on the stationary bike to give him time to finish his work out. The ab work out was good and I am sure I will be feeling it tomorrow. The floor wipers were a fun exercise to do and plan on trying to do it on or two times a month. After the I got home I ate and then my roommate and I did some cleaning. After that we watched the movie Invincible. It was a good story I have come to the realization that football movies can't be bad. I don't think I have ever seen one I didn't like. I am really tired I need to pack my lunch and go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
You are doing so well! I am sure the day we went to the zoo you got your walking in. Sally said she was really tired when she got home. Her pedomintor said we went about 6 miles!
I am anxious for the family to see you this sunday at Dan's graduation. They are going to flip out when they see you.
Have a good one and keep up the good work!
Love,
MOM