Saturday, May 5, 2007

Day 83








Weight- 290




So today is really the last day of my 12 weeks I don't think I can screw up my free day tomorrow. The journey has been great and went by in a flash! This will probably be my last entry in this journal. My new focus is seven weeks of training to be in good shape to rock out my second official challenge come June 25th. I am hoping to lose about 2olbs in the next seven weeks and start my second official challenge at about 270 and around 22 or 23% body fat. I have come along way so far, but I still have a long way to go! I need to keep my focus for this 7 week challenge. To do so I need to see this not as a 7 week challenge but more as a 19 week challenge to get me into championship form by September. I want to thank my Mom and Jon who have been very supportive of me throughout this challenge by posting on my blog and Jon helping me with my workouts. Also much thanks is due to my friends at bflnebraska.com you have all been very supportive and really carried me through the 12 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Wow, your pictures are soooo great! That was so much fun to look at them and see how much you've accomplished. I printed them off and they're hanging on the refrig.-- it's been awhile since I've had your work posted on the refrigerator! I am going to be sad at now being able to read your blog and see how you are doing.
I am totally proud of you Craig. You are really getting healthy and you are looking so good. Way to Go!
Love,
MOM