Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day 79






Weight- 294lbs




Today was the first day for special pricing for the Berkies as we like to call them at work, unfortunately we didn't have the list of shareholders so I couldn't really give out which probably cost me a few sales. The good news is we will have the book tomorrow and it will busy! After work I went home and headed directly for the gym. Jon was just finishing up his leg workout so he came over and walked on the treadmill next to me while I was running. We talked for awhile until I was out of breath which was pretty much 6 or 7 minutes in. Today I didn't give in mentally like Saturday I finished all 20 minutes and ended going 2.14miles. I cooled down and then headed home to work on some homework. I finished all the assignments that I need to turn by tomorrow which is a big weight off my shoulders. After work I was feeling tired and sleepy but got a lot of energy from my run so it made getting my homework done a heck of a lot easier. I got an email back from Creighton's fitness center they do under water weighing which I am pretty happy about sounds like they can get me in on Friday. It will be cool to know finally exactly where I am at. I was roughly at 37% according to an electronic test at the beginning at 330lbs. Anyone want to place bets on where I am at now? I better go pack my lunch for tomorrow and head for bed I have to get up early to do my last upper body work out for this 12 weeks. I can not wait to get on that decline bench and pop off 6 at 250. Wish me luck!

No comments: