Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 80






Weight- 292lbs




Day 80 represented my whole challenge, it started off with a low ended on a high. I didn't wake up in time to do my workout this morning, but knew I could do it after class. Work was pretty interesting I spent no kidding 2 hours on the phone with a customer today that is longer than I have ever spent with anyone on the phone in my entire life. The conversation just kept going around in circles it was horrible. I think I told her the same prices at least 12 times. If she would have just wrote them down it wouldn't have been a problem, Oh well. After work I rushed home packed two more meals for my time spent in class. Class went well there is little lecturing and a lot of participation which makes the time go fast. After class I came home and changed to go to the gym. My whole day I contemplated my decline bench workout. It went better than I expected. I just barely pumped out 8 reps at 225 it probably wasn't the smartest idea but I decided to go without a spotter for this set which was extra motivation. My next set I got a spotter and pushed up 250 unassisted 5 times and needed some help with the last rep. Then did 11 reps at 185 it got me so motivated for the rest of my workout. Another cool thing happened today during my curls I was able to see some veins popping which was nice surprise. The lady at Creighton's fitness center said I could come in at 11 on Friday. My guess is that I will be somewhere in the mid 20's. If I can get down to the upper teens by June 25th when I start my next challenge the sky is the limit!

No comments: