Monday, May 7, 2007

Day -49

Weight- 290lbs

I am not done journaling as people on my blog and at bflnebraska.com read into my comments on Saturday. There is no way I would give this up it is part of what got me through my first 12 weeks. However I am going to change things up just slightly. This next seven weeks I am not going to post my food and my workouts on my blog. It became a chore for me the first 12 weeks and I need a break from that. However if I see myself slipping at all I will bring them back. I will still keep track of my workouts on paper for my own records. Today went really well Just like any other BFL day really. I ate six good meals no shakes, all meals and I am going to do that for a couple of days until I can think of a good carb to add to my whey protein shakes. It will have to be something I can eat on the side because I don't have a blender at work. I just don't feel like spending the money on Myoplex when I have 10lbs of whey collecting dust on my fridge. I have decided to switch my free days to Saturday so I can enjoy them. So Sunday will really be my first day of the week from now on. I came home and went directly to the gym and did a fitness test on the treadmill. I want to compare my results at the end of this seven weeks and see how much I improve. The machine basically shuts down when your pulse gets over 150 something. It shut down on me at 11 minutes it worked me up to a 10 incline at 6.5mph. I walked for another 10 minutes or so and then did abs because I just kind of felt like doing abs I guess. I came home ate a meal and did homework on and off the rest of the night I will have a little bit left to do tomorrow and then back to class on Wednesday to get some more!

No comments: