Saturday, May 12, 2007

D-45,-44

Weight- 296lbs

I usually weigh myself in the morning, tonight after one of the most massive free days i have ever taken in I weighed myself and I am up 7lbs from the last time I weighed. lol! This is why

Breakfast-
2 eggs over easy
3 slices of bacon
1 slice of toast w/ strawberry rhubarb jam
1 bowl of waffle crisp cereal w/ milk (one of the best cereals to ever grace a breakfast table)
1 glass of orange juice

Lunch (or as we call it on the farm Dinner)
5 meatballs (my favorite thanks Mom)
2 helpings of mashed potatoes and gravy
1 helping of green bean casserole
1 piece of Grandmas home made apple pie
2 scoops of butter pecan ice cream

snack
2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
1 glass of milk

Dinner
General Tao Chicken
1 Crab Rangoon
some cauliflower and brockley

Time to get back down to business! I think sometimes it takes a free day like that to really motivate you for the week, let me tell you what I am really motivated! Tomorrow will be my first workout on a Sunday should be interesting I will probably get up early and do it before work.

No comments: