Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Day -48

Weight- 290lbs

Work went by really quickly today. I was putting out fires for the first half of the day but everything turned out pretty well and even made some money. I came home after work and went to the gym. I am sticking to the BFL workouts however I am doing them more freestyle. I want to come to the gym with a plan for my first set and plan my workout as I go the rest of the way. It worked really well today I finished in a timely manner and had a great workout. I have set new goals for the next seven weeks. I don't really like setting goals about weight even though they are in my head. I would rather set goals to dictate my performance which should in turn get me to the weight I want to be at.

1. Stretch every day. (something I really don't take the time to do enough)
2. Never repeat a lifting workout. (shock the body!)
3. Push myself past mental limits. (cardio mainly but lifting as well)

After I got back from the gym I came home finished my homework and watched some TV. Now I need to read my homework over again and email it to my professor.

No comments: