Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Day -47

Weight- 288lbs

Today went really really well. We had our monthly meeting at work this morning so I had to go to work an hour early to attend. I had to speak at the meeting about the department intranet site that a co-worker and I put together. The day went by pretty fast and at the end of the day I got a great surprise. I had my quarterly review today and found out I did really well. I got moved to 120 as we call it at work which I have only had one other time. Basically it means that for the next four months my paychecks will be bumped up 20% from whatever they are. I am really pumped. After work I headed home and prepared for class. Class went well tonight I really like the format it makes thing go much quicker. Next week will be the last week for this current subject and then on to the next I need to get my next book this week! After class I headed to the gym and had a really good cardio work out I made it two miles which was my goal it is starting to get a little easier. I came home after and relaxed and had my last meal. Now time for bed I have a leg workout waiting for me in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Congratulations on your 120 at work! I think I remember when you got that before. That is nice. Looks like you're still doing great in the health department too! I am glad this professor is running his class so that it is fast paced. Does that mean you will het a grade for this class and move to the next on? Wow is that fast!! I hope you get you book and find it cheaply like you did the last one.
Way to go Craig, we're proud of all you're accomplishments!
Love,
MOM