Sunday, May 13, 2007

Day -43

Weight- 293lbs

Today went well but I am tired so it will be a short one. I beat my alarm this morning and went to the gym to do my lower body workout. It went really well my legs were shaking after I worked my quads. I used the stability ball against the wall while holding dumb ells. I liked it alot and I even used the stability ball to super set my hamstrings which was actually tougher than I thought it would be. Went to work it was dead because it was mothers day. So they let the moms in the department go home early which was nice. I hurried home and and then went to the softball field we lost 17-15 but it was a good game so that made it fun. Now bed, busy day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Yes, we did have a feast this week-end didn't we! I am with you -- back to the real eating world. It was so nice to have you home - I really enjoyed that, however the time went fast. You look sooo good. When you were coming back w/flower in hand at church you looked just like you did in high school! I am so proud of you Craig. Keep up the good work!
Love,
MOM