Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day -37

Weight 284lbs

Normally today would be my free day but I took my free day for the game on Tuesday so I finished my week today and will start a new one tomorrow. It has been a really good week for me as far as BFL goes I got a much needed day of slacking on Tuesday and still finished the week with great results. This morning I woke up late hit the snooze one too many times and quickly headed over to my brother's apartment to meet my parents and grandparents for his graduation. It was a nice but long ceremony, I was really excited for him to finally be done. Then we went to Rick's Boat Yard for Lunch I managed to find an item on the menu that pretty was pretty much BFL approved. Blackened Chicken Horseradish mashed potatoes and green beans. My eating the rest of the day was 100%. I came home rested for awhile and then went to the gym did a little cardio. After cardio I did some reading for my class. I finished the first 2 chapters three more to go by Wednesday. Tomorrow I will be doing my upper body workout after softball. I better go get some rest long day ahead of me.

P.S. Found out tonight that I got an A in my first class. One down 14 to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Way to go on the "A" on your first class! That is exactly the way to look at it too. One down a few to go. It was fun at Rick's Boatyard -- so glad you were able to make it too. You are looking so good. I think you might have to buy a new suit -- I think b/f long it will not work to have them take it in anymore.
Love,
MOM