Thursday, May 17, 2007

Day -39

Weight- 284lbs

This morning I woke up and went to the gym to do my cardio, I tried to really push myself. This week I have been going back to BFL style cardio and have been doing it on the Elliptical. I have also been stretching after every workout which was a goal of mine. I came home and made some EFL Golden Pancakes and then got ready for work. I left a little early to day so I could stop by Men's Warehouse and have some adjustments made to my suit so I could wear it this weekend for my brothers graduation. It's kind of funny because 5 months ago I needed to have it let out a little and know its too big!

Work was great very busy, it was our one wild Thursday sale. It can be hectic when its call after call all day but usually the end result is a good one, and today was no exception. I came home had EFL BBQ chicken pizza and then watched some TV.

Tomorrow I want to get most of my homework done as well as work ahead on some Essays I need to write for my ELA program. School is making my life busy but I know it will be worth it in the end. Probably better get to bed it has been a long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Way to go --- you just keep getting healthier and healthier. It was probably a good thing you did a little tailgating --- I don't want you to fall in the river when we go up to the lake and drown after not having had a drink for so long! That really sounded like a good plan -- I am so proud of you. School, work & body for life....you're doing GREAT!
Love,
MOM