Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day -40

Weight-287lbs

So no journal for yesterday it was my free day for this week. Yesterday was kind of my present to myself that I had planned since the middle of my first 12 weeks. I took a half day off work and went down to Rosenblatt to watch Creighton vs. Nebraska. It was a great day, I smoked some ribs which everyone loved, and had some beers, ok lots of beers. This was the first time I have had a drink of any kind since early Feb. I needed yesterday a lot I have been so stressed lately with school and adjusting to my new schedule it was great to have no worries for most of the day. Plus the good guys won 9-2! I think I may have stumbled on to a new diet too, I dropped two pounds since yesterday! Probably water weight since I didn't drink much water yesterday. Today was as stressful as yesterday was relaxing. Of course I woke up w/ a hang over and couldn't work out so I made my lunch this morning and went to work which was fine no problems there but I had to finish a couple of things for my class after work. I was a couple minutes late for class but everything went ok. After class I came home and went to the gym I felt so much better when I got out of the gym even though it was late my stress kind of just melted away and I felt much better. The new class I am taking starting this week is basic Marketing management it is great to be studying what I am actually getting my degree in this should be more interesting at least. Gotta go eat one more meal and then off to bed.

No comments: