Friday, May 25, 2007

Day -31

Weight- 283lbs

This morning I woke up early and went to work to fix my customer's issue. Luckily, she had calmed down a little since the night before and was much easier to deal with. I left work and went to the zoo to meet my Mom and her class. The zoo was a zoo! Half of the baseball stadium's parking lot was full and it was 10:30 on a Friday. It was a great day outside so I can understand why. I was really impressed with the new orangutan and gorilla exhibit it was a much nicer area for the people and the animals. I think the gorillas were my favorite part of the day it was just neat to see them up close and how massive their hands were. Another thing I was so impressed about were the Rhino's. Sizing them up I would have to say they they were at least as tall as me if not taller! I guess I thought they were a little shorter than that. The funny thing is I thought the elephants looked a little small.
I didn't really feel like hauling lunches around all day so I didn't eat from about 8am till about 2pm. I was so hungry when I got home. I ended up getting 5 meals in today. Later on I went to a local bar and met up with a guy I worked with at the Mart. It was good seeing him it has been awhile. I hung out for about an hour and then headed to the gym for the ole "speed" mile challenge. Well I finished today, my time was 8mins 20 seconds. I was pretty happy with that, heck 3 months ago my time would have probably been 20 minutes. I can't wait to see what I will be able to do come Sept. after my second challenge. Could I shave 2 mins off of that time? I don't know I don't think it would be impossible but definitely challenging. I came home ate my 4th meal and watched some TV. I didn't get any reading done today so I will have to make up for it tomorrow.

No comments: