Monday, May 21, 2007

Day -35

Weight 285lbs

Today went really well I got alot accomplished. Work wasn't horribly busy but really productive which was nice. After work I came home took about a 10 minute nap read my Marketing book a little bit and then went to the gym. I had a good workout on the treadmill today almost made it 2 miles. After my workout I came home did some dishes and back to reading. I cooked dinner and then watched the final episode of Heroes. It was pretty good nothing earth shattering but good none the less. After Heroes I made some EFL egg casserole for breakfast the next few days and continued to read. I am really enjoying this book because it is interesting to me. I am guessing come December I will be sick of reading marketing books, but either way it is a nice change.

No comments: