Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day -33

Weight- 285lbs

Work was slow today, but I managed to make some money. I ate well today, and all my meals were pretty much right on time. Any more I feel kind of like a broken record most days when I journal, but things are going well so I guess why fix what isn't broken. After work I came home packed a meal for class and rested for a few minutes. Class was good tonight, the 4 hours go by fast. After class I came home changed and went to the gym. I tried to push myself I wanted to see how fast I could run a mile. I started out at 7mph and gradually sped up to 8mph unfortunately I didn't pace it right and pooped out around .80 miles. I slowed down and walked hills the rest of the way. I might have to rethink my pace for Saturday. I didn't think I had a great lower body workout last night, but my body is telling me something completely different today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Which part of you is telling you different….? Because every time I see that fellow co-worker of yours my legs are telling me “squeeze” during squats, but Dr. Do Little is telling “Hello Nurse.” I tell you, women have to have an advantage when it comes to working out lower body. They have no worries… no adjustments… biggest thing that sticks out on them are turkey thermometers. Anyways… now I rambling… let me know if you need help with anything.

Jon