Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day -32

Weight 284lbs

I woke up this morning and had a good upper body workout at the gym. My legs are still really sore from Tuesday's lower body workout. I came home from the gym ate and packed my lunch then headed off to work. That is where my day started going down hill. I screwed up a customer's order Monday, and long story short I am going to have to show up tomorrow morning for awhile to fix things. I hate making mistakes on orders and for the thousands of orders I write it doesn't happen all that often but when it does I hate it. After I get that order taken care of I am going to meet my Mom and her class at the zoo. It has been a couple of years since I have been to the zoo so that should be fun. Oh well better go pack my lunch for work tomorrow :(

No comments: