Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day 41










Weight- 306lbs




Today marks the my half way point of my first challenge. Man that went by fast! So far I have lost 24lbs scale weight if I can produce the same results in the second half of the challenge I am in for some really good numbers. I had a good workout this morning on the treadmill. My brother stopped by after I was done to hang and out and play the basketball game later, but first we met our Mom at the Nebraska Furniture Mart to help her pick out an Ipod. Next weekend I am going home for my parents birthday (They were both born on April 10th) We are going to celebrate it a week early because they will be visiting a friend in Washington. So I am sure while I am back home I will help her get it set up on the computer and teach her all about I-tunes so she can be the hip teacher at school.

Around 1pm we met down at Creighton's Kewitt fitness center for the game. Unfortunately my brother and I lost 11-8, maybe I was a little over confident with my post yesterday. I could not hit a mid range jumper to save my life. It was a back and forth battle the score was 9-8 and Jeremiah hit a three to win it (in pick up games a three is usually worth two for anyone who might think my math is a little off) The funny thing about it is when the score was tied at two a piece they asked what we were going to I said 21 and they both were like, no way I won't make it! I laughed later thinking how ironic that was. After our game was over we played a couple of games of four on four with some college kids. I was beat after all that cardio! It was fun though and good for me I'm sure. Well onward to free day and the second half of my first 12 week challenge!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Be carefull on you knee... all that quick juking and jiving can blow it out pretty easily. Mommy say's basketball was for the devil anyways.

Jon