Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Day 38










Weight- 314lbs




I thought I would get up early and do my workout, but my body did not want to get out of bed so I saved my workout for after work. My day started off with a bang When I clocked in at work a lady that works in customer service asked me I had been loosing some weight. I said yeah. She asked if I was trying to loose weight. I told her yes, as I was thinking if you only new how much lol. Then I walked into my department and was greeted by another compliment, probably the funniest I have had yet. One of my good friends in my department said my head was starting to look skinny. What a way to start the day.




After work I went to the gym. I weighed myself and headed over to the incline bench opened up my book and realized I had copied the wrong weights into my new excel file. So I had to kind of wing the first two lifts because the weights were way off. They ended up OK, but my time spent on the assisted dips and pull up machine was great. My new workouts put me near a clock so I am able to time my minute rests between lifts and get a better overall burn. This week is the first week where I am starting to feel more healthy I have a lot more energy and feel really good after my lifting workouts.




This week I finally got my admissions to Bellevue University pretty much wrapped up which is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. (no pun intended) I stopped by the satellite location near my house and spoke with one of the admissions councilors there and he kind of sped up the process. I got an email today saying I was admitted and later in this week or early next week I should hear from financial aid. This is the first time I am really excited for classes to begin because I know there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel, small as it may be there is a light!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
That is so fun that your getting some compliments on all your hard work. But what I liked the best is that you're starting to feel healthy and can notice your energy level going up. That is so great. Can't wail to see you this week-end.
Love,
MOM