Friday, March 23, 2007

Day 40








Weight-308lbs
My day started out with a decent workout but nothing to write home about. I have been using the smith machine that has a slight incline for my squats and decided to use the one that was straight up and down today. Both machines have balancing cables but on this one the weight felt a lot lighter, so my quads didn't get hit quite as hard as the last couple times I have done this workout. The rest of my workout went really well. I killed my abs which is great. Unfortunately my left knee has been sore all day, it starting to feel a little better though. My right knee is the bad one and my left knee seems to over compensate for the right one. So I think I am going back to the smith machine with the incline from now on. The main reason I switched was I do front squats or what ever you want to call them on my super set and it wasn't working as well on the incline one. Live and learn I guess.
Tomorrow may be a day that will live in infamy, a battle on the basketball courts. Two of my friends are going to take on my brother and I. I think they think they are in for a pretty easy match since both my brother and myself are built more like linemen then point guards, little do they know we can ball. We have the height advantage they have the quickness, but I have seen them both play and I think we can edge them out on shooting. Jeremiah if you are reading this, your going down tomorrow!!! I will post the score(s) tomorrow win or loose but my guess is Jimmy and Craig 21 Jeremiah and Ryan 17. We will see...

No comments: