Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 37










Weight-312lbs


Today was good, work it went by fast which is always nice, I ate well and had a good workout. I am really liking using that incline treadmill. I feel like I am getting off easy but know it is working so I will continue to use it. Tomorrow I am going to get up early to do my upper body workout so I can play some basketball after work it is supposed to be in the 70's so I need to get out and enjoy it because the rest of the week looks to be rainy. Well, I better go pack my lunch and then head to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Sorry I didn’t say high to you at the gym today…. You seemed to be in the groove and quite frankly I hate it now when people interrupt my sets to talk to me and only thing they say is hi; how’s it going; what’s new or some other social jack me off comment, that people just do because they don’t want to feel like there being rude. No I’m not bitter, though I hate when I’m doing a set and get cold when a conversation takes longer than expected.
I forgot to ask if you taking a vitamin pill… like a Centrum or something… that might help you sleep better believe it or not (at least it does for me). Also developing a ritualistic routine before bed kind of helps too. I always read for at least 20 minutes before I pass out and that helps me.
Let me know when that blonde with the four kids at work starts to notice you… If need be, I will jump on the fine looking MILF grenade for you…. Or you can tell her that I said “I want to be in you.” That should win her over… maybe telling her first that I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany will help first…. We’ll play it by ear.

Jon