Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 36








Weight- 315lbs

I had a good start to week 6 today all of my meals were well rounded and had a really intense workout. My weight now is running like clock work. Before I went to the gym I guessed my weight at 315lbs and was right on. It seems that whatever my weight is on Saturday Monday I am up 5lbs, and by Saturday I see a loss. My leg workout is going really well it is the hardest workout upper or lower body I have ever done! I was out of breath for a minute after my after my second super set. I couldn't do my new ab routine today, so I adjusted it a little. I was supposed to do decline sit ups w/ a twist and couldn't even get through the first set because my abs were so sore. I think it might be from the stability ball I bought last week. I have been sitting on it sometimes when I am on the computer. I have also been trying to sit on it without my feet touching the floor just kind of messing around more then anything. I think that has to be what caused me to be so sore today because my last real ab work out was Wednesday. So I did the weighted torso twist machine with and ab roller supper set. It was kind of funny while I was doing the torso twists Eye of the Tiger came on on my Ipod. I almost started laughing thinking how funny it would have been if Rocky would have been using that machine during one of his fight training montage's.

Something I didn't really mention in my last few posts was that people are starting to see the difference in my weight loss. One of the managers that I don't see to often at work kind of gave me a double take and asked if I had lost some weight. I told him that I had. He said he didn't recognize me at first. I also had multiple compliments from some of my friends this weekend which was nice as well. It's nice to see the hard work starting to pay off. Gives me a little added motivation to work even harder this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Way to go! You are doing so great and I am soooo proud of you! That is so neat that people are noticing your hard work. I can't wait to see you myself this week-end. Have a good week and keep up the good work!
Love,
MOM