Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day 33










Weight- 314lbs






Today was filled with ups and downs. I went to the gym early and had a good upper body workout. By my next upper body workout I should have all my weights figured out for my new lifts. I came home ate breakfast and packed a couple lunch's to go down to the The Jay and watch Creighton play Nevada in the first round of the NCAA tournament. It was a great atmosphere down there a lot of current students and some old friends. It was a great game that went into overtime, unfortunately Nevada came out on top. Feeling pretty disappointed I decided to head back to my apartment, but before I got home I stopped at the mall to pick up a shirt to wear on St. Patrick's day. I ended up only getting 5 meals in today but am not disappointed I ate well and had a great workout.

No comments: