Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day 30




Weight 319
Eating went well, I really think I am starting to enjoy eating clean minus all the preparation. I think about McDonald's and Burger King and really want nothing to do with them. Now Chinese food, that's a different story. I had a good workout today too I have been doing incline treadmill. I really like walking on that thing I have gotten to the point where I can pretty much walk on it the whole time with out holding on to the handles when at the highest incline. After my workout I went to Target with one of my friends and picked up a big lunch bag for work, and a stability ball. Then went and played some basketball for a while and headed home. Now it's time for bed I'm really tired today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Simply put your shatastic... and not many people will ever have the privelege for that.

Also, I'll e-mail you leg routine today... (WED). I'll be at the gym at 4:30 if you need anything or have any questions on it.

Jon

PS. When the time comes, I shall night you with a dumbbell and hence, from that day forward... you shall be known es Craig El Guapo Staley

Anonymous said...

Craig,
You're doing great. You have been an inspiration for me to get to walking again. Thanks! My leg muscles are sore today. Have a good one.
Love,
MOM