Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 31








Weight- 317lbs






New leg work out today, wow it was tough. I did squats on the smith machine which I have never done before. It actually was really good for my form and put a lot less stress on my knee as far as I can tell. I have never been able to squat all the way down just using a bar. Today I was able to squat to the point where my hamstrings touched my calves literally as far down as possible. I couldn't finish my last to sets I did 10 and 9 reps. So I know my legs are going to be really sore tomorrow. Speaking of sore, my upper body is really sore today it hurts to lift my hands over my head. Jon did a good job of coming up with exercises for me that target the same area but work different sub areas if that makes sense. Basically I am sore in a bunch a new places.




I got my myoplex via UPS yesterday which is a really good thing because I drank my last dreaded strawberry last night. The first time I ordered it I ordered the variety pack which included strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. I liked the vanilla and chocolate but could not stand the strawberry. So this time I just ordered 42 chocolates. Tune in tomorrow for stories of sore quads!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
I can't imagine how sore you must be from all that exercise. I walked Monday and Tuesday nite. I was a little sore from that. Then after I waled Tuesday I came home and picked up sticks for an hour and then picked up what the dogs have left all winter in the front yard. Now when I bend down to pick up anything I can really feel it in the back of my legs! I did not walk last nite but tonite I will hit the road again!
Have a good one!
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Craig,
I can't imagine how sore you must be from all that exercise. I walked Monday and Tuesday nite. I was a little sore from that. Then after I waled Tuesday I came home and picked up sticks for an hour and then picked up what the dogs have left all winter in the front yard. Now when I bend down to pick up anything I can really feel it in the back of my legs! I did not walk last nite but tonite I will hit the road again!
Have a good one!
Love,
MOM