Saturday, March 3, 2007

Day 20





Weight- 317lbs

Ok so today went by too fast, and didn't start early enough. I slept in today got up around 9:30 and to the gym around 10. I decided to do a incline workout on the Treadmill today I warmed up for around 15 minutes and cooled down for about the same pretty much because I had nothing to do today except laundry and watch the Bluejays, oh, and eat. Something I didn't do enough today because I didn't plan out my meals. I only ate 4 today am disappointed that I didn't do more but lesson learned plan from now on.

I am really excited tomorrow ends the week for me and Monday will be the start of my 4th. I can't wait to take some pictures and have my body fat tested next Sunday! I am going to really work hard next week knowing I am almost 1/3 of the way through my first 12 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

I glad you’re still hard at it, if not progressively more so then ever. It looks like your base weight is starting to drop to lower levels during the week, that’s a good thing. So you’re making improvements, but how are you sleeping? I know, I sound more like a worried mother, but I’m not I swear… besides these blogs make her sound like a real cool hip-with it momma seita.
As for the bicep curls, its good that your going for the feeling, most guys use a mirror and just trust that alone (which is more of a detrimental than anything, but that’s another story/blog), when feeling is so much more indicative.
The pain you speak of shouldn’t be necessarily a bad thing as long as severe pain doesn’t accompany the exercise along the ride or for a significant amount of time afterwards (like a pulled muscle = bad soreness).
In closing, I won’t be home this Sunday, so if you want to do pictures we’ll have to arrange a time in advance.

Jon

P.S. Next time Dave is cooking self indulging artery clogging barbeque ribs before your health conscious expensively great tasting salmon, you have my permission to punch him in the kidneys and say “You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...”

And when Dave replies in tears off the floor “Who?”

You say “I don’t know… saw it in some movie, by the way are you done with the stove?”