Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 17










Weight- 324




So I lost the battle of waking up early this morning. Other than that is was a good day. I ate well and had a really good workout this evening. This week I have been really focusing on slowing down my reps especially on the negative. That's why I think I am still sore from Monday's upper body workout. I finally was able to really feel it in my Hamstrings today. That was the good news The bad news is the gym was a little get crowded so I didn't hit my 10's on the Hams because someone was using the machine I needed. Either way my legs were shaking for 30 minutes after my workout. After my workout I went to the bar, I have never not had so much beer in my life!!!




I know I shouldn't worry about it but I really can't stand when my weight goes back up. I think I need to take some pictures or check my body fat but I would rather wait until after the 4th week is over. There are three days of workouts left in the week so I'm sure I will drop a few more pounds. Extra motivation for the Stair Mill tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

I forgot to mention to you, (luckily I have the benefit of not seeing you everyday due to work), but the one thing that I did notice yesterday, when I was doing the Stairmaster, was how much I noticed your upper body seems to be slimmer. Believe it or not, you don’t look the same as you did just two weeks ago; yes, you do look better; and when it comes to health and fitness, two weeks isn’t a whole lot of time to make much change at all, yet you did.

The other thing is not to let the scale be the dictator of how you feel. It's a number and all that indicates is change... it doesn't indicate what type of change or even really how much.

I forgot, but how much time you put into your cardio sessions? I want to try a different approach (maybe change it up or just add something on) and the nice thing is that it will be easy, so you don’t have to worry. Rather than type it all out, you can call me so I can explain.

Jon