Thursday, March 1, 2007

Day 18

























Weight 318lbs



So I woke up today to a monster calf cramp in my right leg which took me a couple of minutes to work out. Maybe I didn't drink enough water yesterday. Anyway I got out of bed ready to do my work out before work. And found that we had gotten more snow than I had expected 10-12"'s. I went out to my car uncovered it and hopped inside. I couldn't get out of my stall at my Apartment complex let alone the parking lot. I went back in warmed up hoping that they would get the parking lot bladed so I could get to work. Actually I was kind of hopping they wouldn't get it done till after I had to leave for work so I couldn't go. As luck would have it one of my co-workers called around 11 and told me we were shutting down for the day, YAHTZEE! I have worked at NFM for 4 years now and this does not happen often. In fact people that have been their for 15 or more year talk about the ONE time the store closed. I didn't think there was any way I was going to get to the gym, I thought I would have to Pull a Rocky IV and work out in the snow. Luckily I made it to the gym.



I did the stair mill again today. It is starting to get a little easier (which probably means I should crank it up a notch) I can almost stay up right for the whole work out. Usually on the 8's and 9's I have to rest my arms on the handles on the side, kind of crouched over. Today I almost made it through the whole workout up right. Jon showed up just as I was finishing and wanted to talk for a while so I hopped on the Treadmill and walked with him at an incline for about 25 minutes or so. So I really got a good Cardio session in. As of this point I have yet to get my last meal in but will be eating some smoked salmon very shortly. My roommate was smoking ribs (thanks a lot Dave) so I decided to smoke my salmon for a change. Tomorrow I really want to get to the gym early so I can head over to Bryan's and watch the MVC tournament all day. That will bring new meaning to packing a lunch! I will probably bring 5 of my six meals over there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Finally got on your Blog this a.m. I clicked on the "Rocky picture?" I thought at first it was you carrying a Cougar in the snow! Thought you went out hunting during the Blizzard!
Sounds like you are really doing well with your program. Sorry about the big leg cramp -- I hate those things. Keep up the good work Craig == you're looking good!
Love,
MOM