Friday, February 16, 2007

Day 5




Weight- 323lbs
Well day 5 is almost over and I am feeling pretty good about my progress. The intensity of my workout today was pretty good my biggest weakness is probably pull ups I could only knockout 7 but it will come with time. On the bright side though my curls went really really well. They were definitely burning when I got done.
Eating doesn't seem to be to much of an issue yet I will say that planning my meals out the night before does keep me in check. Tomorrow I will get up early and get on the ol' Stair Master I need to get up early enough to get through my meals before the Creigthon game at 9. I think I am going to go read and call it a night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig... i think we need pictures of clad model bikini chicks to start amping up the traffic around her... I feel like the hobo in a small town of two... you being the mayor... possible garbage man.

besides that its good to see your weight starting to take a dip and kudo's on planning ahead for you meals... it really does become second nature once your start and then you begin to wonder why you never started it before... at least that's my response

Jon