Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day 3




Weight- 326lbs
Ok, so day 3 was a Pretty good day. So far eating is going well the only problem is preparing all the food, I can't be lazy, which is probably a good thing. Work went by pretty quickly even though it was slow. I went home a little early which was nice. Had my Myoplex shake, speaking of which I haven't received my shipment of Myoplex it was supposed to be here today. Hopefully it will make it tomorrow.
The gym was a pretty frustrating experience for me today. I was working on doing a "straight leg" dead lift with Jon for my hamstrings, and just could not get the form right. So I ended up doing leg curls. I am going to have to just keep practicing my form at home hopefully I can get it down. While I was at the gym I got my body fat tested it was 35%. Which puts my lean body weight (0%) at 212. My goal is to get to around 10% body fat in three months. Which is probably a lofty goal, but that's what I am going with. I plan on making up for today's sub par workout tomorrow morning with a hard cardio day on ye olde StairMaster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I‘m looking at your diet plan you have going, and I starting to think that you might be cutting your calories to quick for you bodyweight. Like I mentioned before, if you cut out to many calories out of you diet your metabolism will essentially "stall." Some signs of this, is feeling tired all the time, muscles never feel fully recovered before a workout, and having difficulty sleeping. Also feeling irritated and/or disgruntled would also be a good indicator. Additionally, you should start having some signs of weight loss in the initial few weeks, given your current weight, so if those don’t start showing up, we might need to boost your calories up a little bit.

Jon