Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Day 10

















Weight-322




Today was a pretty good day. I set my alarm for 5:15pm intead of 5:15am but managed to wake up at 6 am then it took me about 20 mins to convince myself to go work out in the morning like planned. It was quite an argument between myself. One side of me kept saying nice warm bed, the other side said less people at the gym better time to workout. The workout went pretty good, I am definately feeling it in my shoulders and biceps. I am working out a little slow but that will pick up with time. It's nice that I am starting to feel excited about my workouts. Even though I am tired I'm already looking forward to my workout tomorrow. Well, off to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Just read your blog. I think it's amazing you are getting up to work out in the a.m. I know you are more of a night person but I think you are wise to get it done in the morning. I bet you can see an energy lift in your mornings after your work outs! Dad has been getting up and walking in the mornings b/f work. He takes Foxie and she is having a hay day wandering all the fields as dad walks.
Good luck and keep up the good work. See you this week-end.
Love,
MOM