Monday, January 15, 2007

Week 1 Day 2

Well, it's day two and I stuck with it, so I guess that's a good sign. I woke up this morning around 6:30am hit the ol' snooze and actually got out of bed around 6:50am. This morning I ate 3 eggs over easy 3 strips of turkey bacon and 2 pieces of wheat toast. I decided not to eat anything between breakfast and lunch. Fol Lunch I had the same thing as I did yesterday A Chicken breast, white rice and some California mixed vegetables. I drank a protein shake around 3:45 before I left work at 4pm. I made it to the gym around 5:15. It was a disappointing start at the gym today. I started the day with Standing lunges, having never done standing lunges I think I over did it a little. I ended up pulling my hamstring in both legs. So I couldn't do the rest of my lunges or Dead lifts. Good news is by by now it is feeling better, so hopefully I can do squats tomorrow.

Standing Lunges-90lbs- 10reps (pulled hamstring)
Dead lifts- (Couldn't do w/ pulled hamstring)
Dumbbell Incline- 45lbs- 12reps, 50lbs- 11reps, 57lbs-8reps
Lat Pull downs-120lbs- 11reps, 130lbs,- 10reps, 140lbs- 10reps
Lateral Flys- 15lbs- 10reps, 20lbs- 9reps, 25lbs- 7reps
Wide grip curls- 45lbs- 10reps, 55lbs- 8reps, 65lbs- 6reps
Cable push downs- 100lbs- 12reps, 120lbs- 10reps, 130lbs- 10reps
Obliques- One set each side 25

I came home from the Gym had a strawberry protein shake with a couple of scoops of yogurt and OJ in it. Later I had A chicken breast sandwich, and two oranges.

Feeling a little sore from yesterday but it is definitely a good sore. My hamstrings today are a different story. I guess I forgot to post my weight yesterday. Yesterday it was 334 today 332. I think I will start posting that at the top of the entry from now on. Right now the most important thing for me is not loosing weight but gaining muscle mass. Wednesday I think I am going to have my Body Fat checked so I have an idea of how much muscle I am gaining.

No comments: