Sunday, January 14, 2007

The time has come...

I am excited to start the body-for-life Eas challenge unfortunately the actual contest does not begin for me until Feb. 12th. I am going to start my training tomorrow. My friend Jon has agreed to train me, and I have agreed to give Jon 10% of the $50,000 (after taxes of course). The money is fine and dandy and I am going to work my ass off (literally) to win, but I'm not doing it for the money, if I were I wouldn't be able to stick to the plan. I am doing it for myself. I am doing this to get into shape and feel better about the way I look.

So tomorrow the plan is as follows 2 eggs 3 slices of turkey Bacon and a slice of whole wheat toast. For lunch A chicken breast, white rice, and mixed vegetables. Between lunch and dinner a serving of whey protein shake. After I get home from work to the Gym I go. Here is what Jon has planned for the pre-challenge workout.

1st Day of week
Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Bench Press, Dumbbell Rows, Dumbbell Shoulder Press, Hammer Curls, Seated Overhead Extensions, Seated Calves, 30 min's walking on tread mill, Ab Roller

I will do three set of each exercise, and try to do the most weight I can at at least 10 reps each set.

Here is the link for the Eas challenge if you are curious http://www.bodyforlife.com/

Well if I have time I will post tomorrow and let you know how well the day went.

No comments: