Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 17
Weight- 276

This morning I swam for 15 minutes that all my arms and shoulders could take. Then I went outside and did some sprints out on the turf. It ended up being a pretty good cardio session. I went to work and was busy again today. Class went pretty we gave a group presentation on the SWOT analysis for Little Caesars, and Domino's. I did have one slice last 12 week challenge I had one girls scout cookie this 12 weeks I guess my one screw up goes to domino's pizza. Maybe a few more sprints tomorrow after my upper body workout. I called my sister-in-law tonight no baby yet. They were supposed to induce at 6am tomorrow now the doctor pushed it back to 5pm tomorrow. I originally picked tomorrow as when she would have the baby even though she was due last week. She was disappointed that I was going to be right. Now sounds like the kid might not come till Friday the 13th. I am tired I need to go eat and go to bed.

No comments: